With more than 20 years in the online delivery business, Wings Over is, without a doubt, one of the most recognizable names in fast food industry in Massachusetts and various other states. Providing high-quality classic fast food items such as chicken wings, ribs, sandwiches, fries, and many more, the fast food restaurant franchise has obtained quite a bit of healthy attention since it opened in 1993. Today, with almost 30 locations in the United States, Wings Over is surely making waves. In order to help you know more about its services, the present guide will go over the most important aspects of Wings Over Delivery.
About Wings Over Delivery
The Beginnings of the Company
In the year of 1993, two friends living in Massachusetts embarked on the creation of a fast food restaurant that made things differently. From the perspective of Patrick Daly and Harold Tramazzo, most fast food joints were too informal and low-quality, often serving bland, cheap or reheated food.
Additionally, they observed that most of these places offered a cold and lifeless customer service and a complete lack of friendliness. What they envisioned was a place that provided customers with affordable, delicious fast food items without sacrificing quality or personality. The result was About Wings, a restaurant that, from the get-go, was very serious about classic and delicious fast food items such as wings and ribs.
How the Delivery Service Appeared
Soon after coming up with the idea, the pair realized that having a physical location was going to be extremely difficult, at least at the beginning. For that reason, they decided to make Wings Over a delivery-online type of fast food restaurant. The result was an unexpected amount of success.
As it turns out, students at the University of Massachusetts loved the idea of having their favorite fast food items delivered to them in their dorm rooms. Soon, people outside campus began demanding the services provided by Wings Over Delivery as well. It wasn’t long after that the online delivery fast food restaurant decided to expand by opening new locations. Today, there are almost 30 Wings Over stores in the United States.
Wings Over Delivery Areas
- Bristol (728 Farmington Ave).
- Hartford – West (285 Park Road).
- Newington (1044 Main St).
- Storrs (153 North Eagleville Road).
- Fairfield (2075 Black Rock Turnpike).
- Amherst (181D University Dr).
- Brookline (477 Harvard St).
- Somerville (519 Somerville Ave).
- Springfield(1219 Parker St).
- Worcester (1 Kelley Sq).
- Framingham (624 Waverly St).
- New Bedford (972 Kempton Street).
- Lowell (26A Market Street).
- Chicopee (1408 Memorial Drive).
- Boston (325 Huntington Ave).
- Westfield (29 School Street).
- Greenfield (30 Federal Street).
- East Lansing (1391 E Grand River Ave).
- Ann Arbor (1758 Plymouth Road).
- Greenville (1400 Charles Blvd).
- Chapel Hill (313 E Main St).
- Raleigh (2900 Hillsborough St.).
- Rutgers (152 Easton Ave).
- Syracuse (315 Nottingham Rd).
- Albany (1704 Western Ave).
- Farmingdale (1704 Western Ave).
- Saratoga (103 West Ave).
- Rochester (2973 West Henrietta Road).
- Ithaca (121 Dryden Rd).
- Columbus (1315 W Lane Ave).
- Athens (33 N. Court Street).
- Bowling Green (215 E. Wooster St).
- Happy Valley (244 W. Hamilton Ave).
- Pittsburgh (2525 East Carson St).
- Providence (725 Hope St.).
- Charlottesville (2029 Ivy Rd).
- Burlington (150 Dorset St).
- Madison (2739 University Ave).
- Milwaukee (1434 E Brady St).
Wings Over Delivery Time
Specializing in online delivery, Wings Over definitely understands the importance of a quick and speedy service. For that reason, the fast food online delivery restaurant makes a point of delivering its delicious food items while they are still fresh and warm.
However, because of different factors such as distance and order size, there is no standard delivery time that applies to all Wings Over stores. In order to find out how long it will (approximately) take for your order to arrive, you may contact your local Wings Over store.
Wings Over Delivery Fees
In most Wings Over locations, there is a delivery fee of only two dollars for each order. It may also be worthwhile noting that there is an order minimum of six dollars that is required from customers in order to apply for delivery service.
Additional Information about Wings Over Delivery
- Skymaster: 1 1/2 pounds of chicken, 10 to 16 pieces.
- Stratocruiser: 2 pounds of chicken, 14 to 22 pieces.
- Concorde: 4 pounds of chicken, 28 to 44 pieces.
- Zeppelin: 6 pounds of chicken, 42 to 66 pieces.
In order to reward its loyal clientele, Wings Over Delivery is continuously launching special offers, discounts, and coupons that can be redeemed at the moment of making an order. These perks can be accessed through the restaurant’s website, its social media platforms or through one of its specialized partners such as Offers.com. This is a business that handpicks and makes available the best offers from quality brands like Wings Over.
Coming to a Close
In conclusion, Wings Over Delivery is the kind of service old-school-styled fast-food enthusiasts will surely rave about. Apart from its original concept and delicious food, the restaurant chain offers a quality service that very few competitors can match. Have you ever tried this delivery service before? Let us know what you think about it in the comments!