Park City Pizza Company is a restaurant which promises to serve pizza to all customers, regardless of their preferences. They base their products on fresh ingredients and the possibility to adapt to vegans, celiacs, and others. It is family-friends and it has constant weekly offers. Therefore, the idea of releasing the Park City Pizza delivery service came naturally.
The pizza from Park City can be gluten and dairy free, or whole-wheat and traditional. This restaurant also includes salads and desserts, among others. Park City Pizza Delivery makes a lot of promises. Two of them include the below offers:
- Mondays: Children can make their own pizza and eat it for free, if parents buy a medium, or large one.
- Tuesdays: You have unlimited toppings at certain pizzas.
About Park City Pizza Delivery
Park City Pizza delivery service came as a natural extension to the restaurant which opened in 1985 and is owned by locals from Park City, Utah. The restaurant delivers anywhere in the city, without using third-party delivery companies.
Park City Pizza delivery benefits from the same concept as the independent restaurant: a focus on tradition. Owners of the restaurant have declared that their sausages are homemade and the cooking process follows the classical, basic rules. The restaurant focuses on fresh ingredients and methods to cover all categories of public. Consequently, the delivery service includes pizza, pasta, hot sandwiches, and salads.
It is located at 1612 UTE Blvd. at Kimball Junction, Park City, Utah. So, if you have a chance to travel to the city, you can enjoy a fresh pizza in the restaurant or in your hotel. If you are from Utah, you might have already heard of Park City Pizza Delivery.
Park City Pizza Delivery Areas
The Unique Park City Pizza Delivery includes the entire city of Park City. However, to make sure that you know all the details of your order, determine in which zone you are located.
- 1: Kimball;
- 2: Silver Creek, Canyons;
- 3: Summit, Jeremy;
- 4: LV DV, In Town;
- 5: Upper DV;
- 6: Lower DV.
However, if you’re not from this specific city, you can also enjoy the delicious Park City Pizza delivery system. This is possible because you can order from third party companies, such as Grubhub, Mountain Express Delivery, or Eat24Hours.
Park City Pizza Delivery Time
The restaurant is open from 10 AM – 9:30 PM, from Monday to Sunday. This is also the time frame when you can place your order, so that you can enjoy your meal. If you plan to go to the restaurant, it takes an average of 20 minutes for them to bring you the order. However, you should know that the Park City Pizza delivery service requires around 40 minutes for the order to reach your door.
Moreover, Park City Pizza delivery allows you to check all the necessary information by inserting your address as search criterion on the above link.
Park City Pizza Delivery Fees
First, for the Park City Pizza delivery service to accept your order, it must be above $8.00. There also are separate minimum order values, depending on your zone. So if you have determined where you are located, below you can find the minimum order amount and the fee for each zone.
- Kimble: $2.00 delivery fee; $10.00 minimum order subtotal;
- Silver Creek, Canyons: $3.00 delivery fee; $10.00 minimum order subtotal;
- Summit, Jeremy: $4.00 delivery fee; $10.00 minimum order subtotal;
- LV DV, In Town: $5.00 delivery fee; $5.00 minimum order subtotal;
- Upper DV: $8.00 delivery fee; $10.00 minimum order subtotal;
- Lower DV: $6.00 delivery fee; $10.00 minimum order subtotal.
There might be additional delivery fees if you order through a third-party platform. However, these depend on the company you order through, your location, the distance from Park City Pizza Co. and other unique particularities.
Additional Information about Park City Pizza Delivery
- The main concept of Park City Pizza Co. may not be the delivery system. You may notice, at times, that there are offers which are valid only if you order from the restaurant and enjoy your pizza there. However, the delivery option might just come in handy if you ate there once and you would like to live the tasty experience again, without leaving your home.
- The restaurant has also regular, or gluten-free catering menu, based on pasta, salads, and dessert. Your catering order may also include pizza or sandwiches.
- Google Maps rated Park City Pizza Co. with 9 stars, based on customer reviews. Also, on TripAdvisor you can find it with 3.5 stars.
- The restaurant has also been included among the best options in Park City, developed by 10best. City Weekly also included it in a top of the best 15 pizza joints from Utah.
The Park City Pizza delivery service is suitable for those evenings when you want to eat a healthy and unique pizza in the warmth of your home. You can use the online menu, or even give them a call to ask on the ingredients. The choice and appetite are yours.
Have you tried Park City Pizza delivery? Write us a comment and share your experience with other readers. Recommendations are also welcomed.