Little Caesars delivery is now available for select areas near you! Well, sort of. In fact, the Little Caesars pizza place has struck a deal with OrderUp, an online delivery service, so that it can now offer Little Caesars delivery to all the locations in the US where OrderUp can provide it. Are you going to try the service?
Well, if you are going to order through OrderUp from Little Caesars delivery, you should know a few things. Like the areas where OrderUp provides delivery. Or the fees it charges for its Little Caesars delivery. Or maybe you’d like to know exactly how much time the order itself will take to deliver. For answers to all of these questions and more, you should take a look at the article below.
About Little Caesars Delivery
Several online sources say that ordering from Little Caesars is really a pain. However, what these sources are talking about is calling the company itself and not ordering through the OrderUp app. Of course, a company that doesn’t have delivery in their line of duty will not take lightly to a customer insisting on delivery. So you shouldn’t pester them to do that.
Instead, what you should do and probably will do is to use the OrderUp service. Provided it’s available in your area (check the list of locations below), you should have absolutely no problem ordering from Little Caesars delivery through them. The deal between the two companies (I come and take your pizzas to your customers, and we split the profit) seems beneficial for both of them. So of course, Little Caesars has skipped the middle process and employed OrderUp to do their work for them.
But we, the consumers, couldn’t be happier. After all, the Little Caesars pizza sure is delicious, and having it delivered to our door is a great bonus. Let’s look at the precise way by which a normal user can order their pizza from Little Caesars pizza delivery:
How to Order from Little Caesars Delivery
The following steps will guide customers to receiving a delicious pizza from Little Caesars:
- Go to orderup.com. Upon the page, you will see the exact Little Caesars menu.
- Create an account. Click sign up on the top-right corner of the screen or log in if you already have an account with OrderUp.com. Upon making this account, you will also see if Little Caesars Delivery through OrderUp is available in your area.
- Select your delicious pizza. After the account creation is done (with patience), you will get to choose the pizza. Now comes the innovative service of OrderUp:
- Share the group Order. If there’s more than one person ordering from the service, you can click group Order. It will generate a link that is shareable among all the people in the group. Everyone can select their pizza on their own computer and they all show up on your screen. Pretty neat, don’t you think?
- After selecting all of the pizzas (or other stuff), you now have to check out. At checkout, you will be shown the exact fees you’ll be charged for your order.
- Wait for your order to arrive. Obviously, the last step is to wait for your order to get there and then to eat it (yay!).
Before actually ordering your Little Caesars delivery from OrderUp, however, you should take the following things into consideration.
Little Caesars Delivery Hours
After the order’s been placed, there isn’t currently an option for adding items to it. However, a customer who suddenly wants something extra can make another order and contact customer support to let them know. They still may be charged double for the delivery.
The Little Caesars delivery takes place in the areas mentioned here, every day from when the local restaurant opens until it closes. This delivery, according to OrderUp.com, can be tracked for restaurants that have partnered with the online delivery service. Seeing as Little Caesars is a restaurant, all orders should be trackable.
Does Little Caesars pizza delivery arrive on time? Well, it should. And that time is normally 45 minutes add or retract 15 minutes. If the order does not arrive within that time, OrderUp encourages customers to mail customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Little Caesars Delivery Areas
Little Caesars delivery is provided by OrderUp in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Don’t rest assured if you live in these states. Few of them actually have OrderUP service all-over. In order to get a good look at the list of cities that receive delivery from OrderUp on their website at orderup.com.
Little Caesars Delivery Fees
Each Little Caesars delivery fee depends on several things, among which are the following:
- The weight of the order, i.e. the number of pizzas.
- How far away the person is from the Little Caesars location.
- The price of gas in the respective state.
- The coupons, gift cards, and OrderUp credit that a customer has.
OrderUp offers gift cards on their website. These are available for people who have obtained points by ordering from OrderUp. All gift cards have unlimited availability. The service also provides OrerUp credit which is awarded to every customer in the event that he/she refers another person to the company’s delivery services. Each account has a separate credit balance. The credit can be used to pay for delivery, or even for a whole Little Caesars pizza. Unlike the gift cards, OrderUp credit does expire in between one and three weeks’ time.
Have you decided to order through Little Caesars delivery? Let us know how it went! Write about it in the comments section and if there’s anything we deem worth including in this article, we will do our best to mention it.