Since it was established in 1999, Edible Arrangements has been gaining a lot of positive attention due to its innovative concept and the high quality of its fresh fruit arrangements. Without a doubt, one of its biggest hits has been its chocolate covered strawberries delivery service. However, there’s much more to this business. In this short guide, we will explore the most important aspects of Edible Arrangements.
About Edible Arrangements
Based in Connecticut, USA, Edible Arrangements is a franchising business that provides fresh fruit arrangements. These arrangements combine the concepts of fruit baskets and floral designs to create something that is both beautiful to look at and delicious to eat. Even though it is most famous for its chocolate covered strawberries delivery service, Edible Arrangements offers a great diversity of products and fruits.
Edible Arrangements was created by Tariq Farid and Kamran Farid in East Haven, Connecticut in 1999. Quickly, the business began turning heads due to its original concept and the high quality of its products. After the initial success of the venture, the Farid brothers decided to begin franchising in 2001. This decision proved to be the right one as Edible Arrangements began a process of expansion that continues today.
Currently, there are more than 1200 Edible Arrangements locations in the following countries: United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Hong Kong, Italy, Turkey, Bahrain, India, Jordan, and China. With plans for opening many more locations in the following months, Edible Arrangements has a promising future ahead of it.
Edible Arrangements Areas
Quite impressively, Edible Arrangements provides chocolate covered strawberries delivery and other services in over 1200 locations worldwide. For that reason, it would be impossible to list all of its locations in this article. However, following is a list of some of the most notorious Edible Arrangements locations in the United States:
• Edible Arrangements 748: 2200 W Valley Blvd, Unit A, Alhambra, CA
• Edible Arragements 748: 2374 W Lincoln Ave, Unit A7, Anaheim, CA
• Edible Arragements 853: 1120 Calloway Dr, Unit 300, Bakersfield, CA
• Edible Arragements 1684: 2467 Naglee Road, Tracy, CA
• Edible Arragements 1688: 3240 Broad St, San Luis Obispo, CA
• Edible Arragements 1672: Piedmont Center, 2424 East Semoran Boulevard, Apopka, FL
• Edible Arragements 974: 555 N Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL
• Edible Arragements 1676: 600 Malabar Road, Palm Bay, FL
• Edible Arragements 1699: 828 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL
• Edible Arragements 1690: 2711 Forest Road, Spring Hill, FL
• Edible Arragements 1183: 5720 Corporate Boulevard, Baton Rouge, LA
• Edible Arragements 1431: 1821 Rosseau Street, New Orleans, LA
• Edible Arragements 1703: 4110 Lake St, Lake Charles, LA
• Edible Arragements 116: 1799 Route 88, Brick, NJ
• Edible Arragements 1665: 254 East Jimmie Leeds Road, Absecon, NJ
• Edible Arragements 164: 155 Wolf Road, Albany, NY
• Edible Arragements 489: 3530 Johson Ave, Bronx, NY
• Edible Arragements 1464: 1071 Gates Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
• Edible Arragements 1701: 41-04 27th Street, Long Island City, NY
• Edible Arragements 1610: NWC FM 548 & Rte 1341, Forney, TX
• Edible Arragements 1026: 121 Westgate Pkwy, Ste 60, Amarillo, TX
• Edible Arragements 1705: 11905 Bee Cave Road, Bee Cave, TX
• Edible Arragements 1713: 4102 Buffalo Gap Road, Abilene, TX
Edible Arrangements Time
Edible Arrangements is open during the following hours:
• Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
• Saturday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• Sunday: 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Edible Arrangements Fees
In order to make the entire chocolate covered strawberries delivery process more efficient, Edible Arrangement charges its customers a flat fee of $14.99. However, it should be noted that fees for UPS-delivered orders vary according to the UPS service available in the area and the chosen delivery date.
Additional Information About Edible Arrangements
• Chocolate covered strawberries delivery:
• Special occasions: In order to provide as versatile a service as possible, Edible Arrangements allows its customers to choose designs according to not only the type of fruit and the visual style but also the special occasion it is meant for. These themes include the following:
• Business Gifts
• Get Well
• Good Luck
• I’m Sorry
• Just Because
• New Baby
• Thank You
• Corporate gifts: In addition to its regular products, Edible Arrangements offers a series of fresh fruit arrangements meant for corporate gifts. They constitute a professional and elegant way of establishing or improving a fruitful business relationship between to corporate entities. Additionally, these corporate gifts can be purchased in volume for great discounts.
• Coupon codes and special offers: In order to rewards its most loyal customers, Edible Arrangements has set up a system of coupon codes that provides great benefits, including discounts and rewards. Additionally, the business is constantly coming up with special offers that can be explored on its website.
It can be easily concluded that Edible Arrangements is a valuable service that will continue to gain popularity as it satisfies customers. Have you tried its chocolate-covered strawberries deliver or any of its other services? If so, let us know what you thought in the comments!
Image source: 1