Are you suffering from diabetes or other similar conditions? Do you have to go to the pharmacy on a regular basis to pick up your maintenance drugs? A convenient alternative is Aetna Home Delivery pharmacy. You can have all your prescriptions brought directly to your home.
All About Aetna RX Home Delivery
Aetna Home Delivery will bring you your maintenance drugs right at your doorstep. This is an unusual and original pharmacy that revolutionized the way people buy their prescription pills. If you suffer from different conditions such as asthma, arthritis, or diabetes, you will get the necessary medicines right at your home.
Most of their clients use the e-mail to get in contact with Aetna Home Delivery service. The pharmacy also has a phone number and an online form specially created for placing the orders. There are plenty of benefits, but the best advantages are the following: it is fast, and it is comfortable.
Aetna dedicates its services to those of you who have chronic diseases and need regular treatment. After placing an order, you can track your refill at all time, using a computer. With only just a few clicks, you can stay away from troubles and maintain your normal health level.
Aetna Home Delivery Benefits
There are plenty of advantages that Aetna Home Delivery offers. When you suffer from a chronical condition such as sclerosis or diabetes, the simple act of going to the pharmacy can be a burden. This is why the company thought of bringing your necessary treatments at home.
Aetna is proud of its three S client relationship strategy:
- Save money. If you choose a standard shipping method, you will not have to pay for it. Depending for how long you want to receive the drugs at home, you can opt for up to a 90-day supply. The longer you choose to have the treatment delivered, the less it will cost you.
- Save time. You will be able to order a refill once every three months. You will not have to go to the pharmacy to pick up your order. There are three simple ways to contact the company and ask for a new supply: by sending an e-mail, by calling a representative, or by going online to their website and place an order there.
- Save worries. You don’t have to worry about your order. All the drugs are packed and secured. You will also receive them as fast as possible without any inconveniences. A pharmacist will check everything before actually sending you the treatment to make sure that everything is accurate, just the way you ordered it. For emergencies, they are available at all times.
Aetna Home Delivery Process
How to get started? Well, it is quite simple. If you follow these next steps:
- Make an appointment to see your doctor. He/she will write you a prescription.
- The first 30 days will be covered by your local pharmacy supply.
- The following 90 days will contain three different refills which will be covered by Aetna Home Delivery service. You will need to fill out a form. Then, attach it to an e-mail and send it to the company’s e-mail address, along with your prescription as well as payment.
To make sure you will be able to see your prescription refills at all time, you should create an account and log in on their website.
Why Should You Choose Aetna Home Delivery?
Aetna is not only offering you the necessary drugs, but it also creates an entire health plan to support you and help you live an easier life. They even provide personalized treatments, because every individual has his/her needs.
If you have a member account, you can use it for multiple actions on their website such as finding a medic, making a claim, paying a bill, asking for a refill, and more. Aetna will create health plans for every stage of your life. They will keep a close look on the way your condition evolves or develops, and they will change your prescription accordingly.
Aetna Home Delivery App
The company has developed its own mobile app, which can be downloaded from your smartphone or tablet. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices. The iTriage platform has a wide range of features. You will be able to receive medical advice, find the best care alternatives, and keep a history of your medical record in a secure way.
How Can You Submit Your Order Using Aetna Home Delivery?
There are three main ways to place an order:
- Via e-mail. Whenever you place an order at Aetna Home Delivery, you also need to attach the prescription as well as the completed order form. To access this form, you can go on either aetna.com or www.aetnanavigator.com. Then, you must enter on Aetna Pharmacy category.
- By fax. You don’t even have to bother sending a fax to Aetna. Just make sure to ask your doctor to do this for you, after your appointment. You still have to complete the online form and attach it to the fax. You can tell your medic that the fax number can be found on the form.
- By phone. Aetna Home Delivery phone number is 1-888-RX-AETNA (1-888-792-3862). This number is free of charge. Aetna will also keep in touch with your personal doctor, especially when you must change prescriptions. Before actually receiving the new prescription, you might be required to visit your doctor to make sure that your state of health is within the normal limits.
When you need to see your physician before placing an order, you must be aware of the fact that it might take up to seven days until you receive your prescription. This happens because Aetna must wait for the medic’s answer before going on and processing the order.
Aetna Home Delivery is a revolutionary online pharmacy that can bring your needed medication right at your doorstep. You will not have to go regularly to the local drugstore anymore. There are just a few simple steps to follow to receive your treatment.
Being an online pharmacy, you will have to complete a form that you will find on their website. Then, you can submit this form along with your prescription. If you don’t want to send an e-mail, you can contact them by phone or by fax. Make sure that you have doctor’s approval for every treatment you take.