If you want to be the proud customer of a fresh and healthy restaurant, there are a few things to you ought to know about the Pita Pit Delivery service. The first thing to be aware of are the areas where locations already exist and establishments that are planned for the future.
Another critical piece of information to consider are the fees, along with the timeline that is necessary for bringing the food to your door. Equally worth consideration are the hours of operation offered by a location.
About Pita Pit Delivery
As the name suggests, offering a Pita Pit Delivery has a substantial ingredient list and tasty menu. The company’s logo is Fresh Thinking, Healthy Eating. So you may eat without worries regarding the quality of the food.
It’s easy to look to the future with Pita Pit Delivery, as the company is aggressively promoting the franchising option. But, there is one thing that is certain when it comes to product for sale. And, that is no other franchise has such an extensive variety of meats, vegetables and sauces. With flavors like Frank’s Hot Sauce for just a kick of flavor and M&M cookies for those with a sweet tooth.
But let’s get back to food. Their menu includes:
- Meat Pitas;
- Veggie Pitas;
- Breakfast Pitas;
- Sides, Drinks, Cookies and Fruit.
Pita Pit Delivery Areas
Not every location makes deliveries. But you can easily find a restaurant online on their website just by entering your location. However, except for the state of Maine, there is Pita Pit Delivery service available in all five regions and the lower 48 of the United States.
The newest additions to the family in 2016 include:
- Houston, TX;
- San Marcos, TX;
- Deer Park, TX;
- Leawood, KS;
- Kansas City, KS;
- Columbus, GA;
- Kennesaw, GA;
- Quincy, WA;
- Bellingham, WA;
- Fishers, IN;
- Hoboken, NJ;
- Bettendorf, IA;
- Des Moines, IA;
- Oregon, OH;
- Birch Run, MI;
- Phoenix, AZ;
- Cerritos, CA;
- Strongsville, OH;
- Highland Heights, KY;
- Devils Lake, ND;
- Florence, SC.
The best news is that there are even more locations under construction to make this franchise even stronger than ever.
Pita Pit Delivery Time
The Pita Pit Delivery service is so friendly that it even includes a phone app. However, since this is a franchise, the delivery time depends on each of the restaurants, as well as the distance to your home.
You can also order from 3rd party websites available in your area. However, before taking any action try to search for the closest restaurant on the internet. You may soon notice that some Pita Pit Delivery locations even have their own website, such as the Oxford restaurant, with its own deals.
Pita Pit Delivery Fees
Again, the delivery fees depend on each location and whether you order the food from a 3rd party website or directly.
Additional Information: A Section for Franchising
How Long it Takes
The time it takes to get your location started as a Pita Pit Delivery service last anywhere between 4 to 6 months. There are three phases in this process.
- In the first month, it starts with the initial application, eligibility and approval processes. This is when phone call are made and returned and an introduction packet is sent to you. After that, an interview between you and a Franchise Development Specialist happens. If things are a good match, you receive a Franchise Disclosure Document. This allows you to do your due diligence and research.
- You follow up that action by applying for financing and completing a franchising application. Once you have crossed the t’s and dotted the i’s, you may attend Discovery Day at Pita Pit HQ (Head Quarters) in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
- Finally, once you send in your franchising fee and sign an agreement, Pita Pit franchise status is awarded. In the following 2-3 months, you find an available location, sign a lease and begin construction. An experienced representative helps with every step in this process.
Pita Pit Fees for Franchising
It takes money to make money. And, in the case of opening a Pita Pit Delivery location, there are a few fees and payments to make before opening day.
- These are an initial franchise fee, initial rent and security deposit, opening cash, leasehold improvements, business license, insurance, and a daily discipline marketing program package, for starters.
- Moreover, there are other things to pay for such as legal and ACCTG fees, initial furniture and equipment package, uniforms, initial inventory package, Coca-Cola freestyle program fee, additional funds and local advertising.
Some of these payments are to be made in one lump sum, while others are to be paid as they incur. These payments go to Pita Pit USA, lessors, vendors, contractors, state agencies insurance companies, suppliers, lawyers, accountants, suppliers and the Coca-Cola Company. After all is said and done the costs add up to anywhere between 187,450 – 314,979 USD (United States Dollars).
Final Thoughts on Pita Pit Delivery
This restaurant is well-known across the USA. Its rich menu and promising food ingredients got many clients’ list of preferences. You can ask a friend or try it once and see if you enjoy the services.
Have you ordered from Pita Pit Delivery? If so, share your experience with other readers in the comments’ section below!