This article introduces Mr Delivery, a company with a mission to delivery local restaurant food to your door in under an hour for a reasonable fee However, this company goes way beyond simple delivery. This is a franchise opportunity, a partner in restaurant marketing and a centralized delivery management system designed to deliver the best service to clients, franchisees and patrons alike.
Looking to expand your restaurant business without breaking the bank? Learn about Mr Delivery’s marketing and incentive plans. Interested in making a little extra money delivering food? Consider becoming a driver for Mr Delivery; there are opportunities in your neighborhood. This delivery service company offers a good service for a reasonable price. You can learn all about Mr Delivery right here.
What Is Mr. Delivery?
Mr Delivery is a restaurant delivery service, first and foremost designed to bring your order, as requested, to your door within an hour of ordering.
Delivering Meals and Inspiration
The delivery service is on the road making contact with customers and potential customers. While delivering meals, the drivers can drop off samples and menus to geographically convenient homes and businesses. The drivers are happy to make any deliveries you need, from business-to-business or home-to-home. Contact the company directly to establish your delivery needs and prices.
Placing an Order
- Start by accessing the Mr. Delivery web site. Enter your address and click on Get Me Food. View the restaurants in your area and select the one from which you wish to order.
- The site includes menus from all of the restaurants from which you can place your order. Select a restaurant, select the food you want from the displayed menu and add each item you require to your order.
- Enter your payment information. When entering a credit card number, remember to enter the billing address associated with the card rather than your home address.
- Within an hour, your delivery is at your door.
What Does This Service Cost?
There is some small variation in the pricing structure depending on your location, but most deliveries cost about $4 or $5, with a nominal processing fee. With Mr. Delivery, you choose your payment method: cash, credit, debit – you name it.
Once you place your order, Mr Delivery confirms receipt with an email. If for any reason you do not receive your confirmation email, feel free to call the restaurant to confirm.
Dining with a Group?
Groups, families or singles, Mr Delivery is on the case. For group orders, access Mr Delivery to set up a group. Enter the email addresses of each member of the group. The site sends emails to the group members notifying them of the event and inviting them to order. Establish payment arrangements through the Mr Delivery site and in an hour or less your order is at your door.
Mr Delivery Offers Marketing to Partner Restaurants
An extension of the Mr. Delivery food delivery service is an extensive marketing program designed to drive business into your restaurant. Select the marketing program that’s right for your business including promotional material, deals and specials, food credits, social media and press releases – everything you need to grow your business.
At this time, Mr Delivery offers four levels of marketing: Gold, Platinum, Titanium and Diamond. Each plan builds on the one before it for an integrated sales and marketing program.
Marketing Materials on Order
Mr Delivery offers a wide range of marketing materials that help spread the word that your restaurant and Mr Delivery are partners. Here are some samples of the available materials:
- In-restaurant postcards with coupons to display near the register;
- Mr Delivery yellow to-go bags;
- Hard plastic cups in prominent yellow – the color of fast delivery;
- Raffle box;
- Yard signs;
- Take-out Menus;
Understanding the Marketing Plans
- The Gold plan includes providing online ordering and a mobile app and ordering link to make ordering from your restaurant a few clicks away.
- The Platinum plan includes the offerings of the gold plan plus in-house marketing and food credits.
- Titanium builds on the foundation of gold and platinum and adds social media marketing, and press releases.
- The top of the line Diamond plan includes all of gold, platinum and titanium and adds your own website, email marketing campaigns, menu specials and much more.
Mr Delivery manages the marketing so you can manage the kitchen.
Mr Delivery Franchise Opportunities
Do you think you have what it takes to run a Mr. Delivery franchise in your area? Investigate this business opportunity by contacting Mr Delivery directly. This unique franchise provides an unusual level of support including extensive 24/7 customer service, driver investigation and management, and marketing. Unlike some franchises, Mr Delivery includes a close association with the parent company providing guidance, advice and training.
Leave the Customer Service to Mr Delivery
Use the centralized customer service department to manage all challenging issues. Mr. Delivery manages the customers so you can manage the menu. There are two advantages to this that are very obvious. Primarily, customer service issues become associated with Mr Delivery rather than with your restaurant. Secondarily, the restaurant doesn’t have to invest resources in managing delivery issues.
This piece serves as an introduction to all Mr Delivery has to offer. These services and partnership opportunities expand almost daily so interested parties should contact the company directly for more details.