Trying to boost sales while making better use of their staff and equipment, Chili’s Grill & Bar has launched a delivery service. Here is some general information about the Chili’s Delivery.
Below you can read on where the service can be found, what time the service can be used, and what fees apply to the service.
About Chili’s Delivery
Delivery is unusual for most major sit-down restaurant chains. It is being done nationwide and is now available at many of their restaurants. Chili’s delivery employees use their own cars to drive orders to their customers. The orders must be at a minimum of $125 offering the chain a new revenue source. This also helps Chili’s to not lose diners to the faster spots they can stop for lunch like Panera Bread and Chipotle.
Here are some of the benefits of having a Chili’s delivery service:
- It involves little new equipment;
- It helps the restaurant better use the equipment they have;
- Lunch and dinner deliveries available;
- Rare to find a chain that has turned to delivery;
- Helps Chili’s become more competitive;
- 450 restaurants offer delivery nationwide.
Chili’s Delivery Areas
There are many current restaurants that offer delivery already. They will drive your meal to any location that can safely be driven to within 20 to 25 minutes. This will ensure that you have hot and fresh food for your event.
- North Carolina (13 locations): Arden, Asheville, Boone, Charlotte, Concord, Forest City, Gastonia, Hickory, Huntersville, Monroe, Mooresville, Statesville, Winston-Salem;
- South Carolina (4 locations): Anderson, Greenwood, Greenville, Rock Hill;
- Virginia (6 locations): Chesapeake, Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg;
- Connecticut: Bristol, Cromwell, Danbury, East Haven, Glastonbury, Hamden, Lisbon, Manchester, Milford, Montville, Newington, New Brittain, New London, Shelton, Simsbury, Southington, Wallingford, Waterbury, Windsor;
- New York: Amherst, Auburn, Clarence, Clifton Park, Colonie, Dewitt, Glenmont, Horsehead, Ithaca, Liverpool, Niagra Falls, Poughkeepsie, Holtsville;
- New Jersey: East Hanoverton;
- Massachusetts: Hadley, East Springfield, West Springfield, Andover, Bellingham, Braintree, Burlington, Chelsea, Danvers, Dedham, Leominster, Lowell,
Plainville, Plymouth, Raynham, Reading, Somerset, Walpole, Wareham, West Auburn, West Bridgewter, Westford, Wilmington;
- New Hampshire: Dover, Keene, Nashua, North Nashua, Salem, Seabrook, Tilton;
- Rhode Island: East Providence, Lincoln, Middletown, North Providence, Smithfield, Warwick;
- Maine: Bangor, South Portland;
- Vermont: Bennington, Williston.
You will have to contact the Chili’s nearest you to find out if they offer delivery to customers in their area. Also, make sure that where you want the food delivered to is within the radius of 25 miles of the restaurant.
Chili’s Delivery Time
During the week, the hours of Chili’s opens at 10:30 AM and remains open until 9:00 PM. On Saturday and Sunday, the hours change a little. Chili’s opens at 11:00 AM and closes at 9:00 PM. These hours may differ a little depending on the location. Contact your local Chili’s to find out when they are willing to delivery to your party.
The delivery hours are between 4:00 PM and 9:00 PM every day of the week. There are other companies that offer to deliver their food. They also give you more than one option to choose from.
Chili’s Delivery Fees
You may have enough to worry about already when planning an office lunch, evening games, or weekend parties. Then, Chili’s delivery is available for everyone and they even set the food up for you. They request that you give them a 24-hour notice when making a delivery order. There is also a minimum you must spend of $100 to be able to take advantage of the delivery service.
The prices will also have an 18% delivery fee added to the total. One of our Delivery Managers will help you to coordinate and plan a great meal for the next event that you plan.
Additional Information About Chili’s Delivery
Chili’s is one of the casual-dining chains that has embraced delivery around the nation. They envisioned that this technology would include customers placing orders online and the ability to know when a customer has arrived on the lot. About 10% of the companies current sales are from takeout. The delivery service requires that a minimum order is made that targets larger parties. They use the slower hours to prepare delivery orders eliminating wasted time.
They have tabletop tablets made for ordering and making payments. These were introduced giving the chain a boost over the fast-casual and casual-dining competitors. Almost 40% of the restaurants with franchises began using these tablets and more of them are to follow.
This well-known American restaurant chain features Tex-Mex style food, sandwiches, burgers, ribs, chicken, steak, and seafood. They are one of the few sit-down restaurants that offer delivery to its customers. If you want to take advantage of the delivery service you will need to spend more than $150 on the food you are purchasing.
But this is a great option for parties at work, evening get-together events, or weekend parties. Call your local Chili’s to find out more information about this service and the food that they have to offer.