The California Pizza Kitchen Delivery service is one of its kind. That’s precisely what we’ll cover in the paragraphs to follow. We’ll look at what the California Pizza Kitchen Delivery system offers, and what it doesn’t offer. We’ll also see what makes it unique and every slice of information in between. California Pizza Kitchen Delivery is here to serve you, so let’s get started.
First, the California Pizza Kitchen Delivery method is simple and precise – for a simple $2.99 delivery charge, you can have anything from the menu at your home or business table in a matter of minutes.
About California Pizza Kitchen Delivery Service
You can even order catering for those large group events. California Pizza Kitchen Delivery employees will always do their best to accommodate and all go the extra mile to avoid saying no to your order or special request. Additionally, this service covers the following states:
Does the company itself make the deliveries? Absolutely; it uses its own employees and its own registered company vehicles to make this all happen in the timeliest and most efficient manner overall. Is partners with third party delivery companies? It does not; it works hard to make it all on its own steam, as they say, which is perhaps what certain other companies admire most about this business, aside from its menu options.
You can also rest assured that CPK does not do four things with your personal information:
- Sell it;
- Rent it;
- Trade it;
- Give it away (or anything else that may become a privacy concern).
California Pizza Kitchen Areas
This company proudly delivers within a 25-mile radius of its following service areas:
- CO: Cherry Creek Mall in Denver, Flat Iron Mall in Broomfield, 29th Street in Boulder, Park Meadows in Littleton;
- NM: Albuquerque Uptown in Albuquerque;
- UT: University Mall in Orem, Fashion Place in Murray, Gateway Court in Salt Lake City;
- AZ: Desert Ridge in Phoenix, Gainey Ranch in Scottsdale, Dana Park in Mesa, Tempe Marketplace in Tempe, Baltimore in Phoenix, Chandler in Chandler.
You may additionally see store information that includes the exact address, phone number and zip code of each main restaurant location that delivers from its base.
California Pizza Kitchen Time
The time that it takes for you to have that fresh order in your hands will always depend on your location and distance from the nearest restaurant provider, of course. But you can usually count on the following to come through for you:
- If you are up to 25 miles away from a provider in a local shopping center or around a similar major area of business, then delivery times can last up to a maximum of an hour and 45 minutes to two hours tops.
- Thus, the most you should ever expect to wait is around two hours.
- You will usually have your order arrive in around 40 minutes to an hour, and that’s during busy times.
- So, expect to place your order and confirm it within five minutes and then to have it in another 30 or so.
California Pizza Kitchen Fees
If you order online for one person alone, then the applied fee – not including service charges and local taxes, of course – can range from $3.99 to $4.99, if you live in a city like Denver. For instance, here is a rundown of the fee costs per size of party as well, to give you a better idea:
- One person fee for 7 miles or less in distance – $3.99 plus tax;
- One person fee for 8 miles or more in distance – $4.99 plus tax;
- Two person fee for 7 miles or less in distance – $5.99 plus tax;
- Two person fee for 8 miles or more in distance – $6.25 plus tax;
- Three or more parties place an order within a 7-mile radius – $6.99 plus tax;
- Three or more parties place an order within an 8-mile or greater radius – $6.99 plus tax.
All factors considered, you truly do get what you pay for. Compared to similar providers and their delivery and distance service charges, this one is not bad at all. Take advantage of those larger orders, then, and tip generously too.
Additional Information about CPK
Did you know that CPK’s in-house ingredients and recipes are only some of the most unique you will ever find on this side of the pizza-loving West Coast? In fact, the new Bianco Flatbread appetizer alone says it all – and it’s just a starter option to get your tummy rolling.
This one, for instance, offers a delicious array of freshly prepared, organic truffle cream that is carefully added to a toasted flatbread of your preference – along with fresh sage, Gorgonzola and Mozzarella cheeses. It is a uniquely combined mouth-watering delight that you will not find the likes of in any other similar pizza place, not even at your Beaujo’s.
In the End
CPK offers many options for those in the West Coast. The delivery is quick and easy. The prices are quite doable.
Facebook like. Comment. Subscribe. Those who have used this delivery service – leave us your impressions.