With Mother’s Day jumping around the corner, Proflowers delivery is your best bet if you want fresh flowers delivered right to your front door. In this article we are going to teach your everything, there is to know about Proflowers’s delivery policies, including free deliveries, promo codes, discounts, shipping hours and how you can buy using rebate codes.
What is ProFlowers?
ProFlowers is an online flower delivery service, which can ship the order right to your front door. Although the service started out in the United States, it is currently available all over the word. The main perk of ordering your choice of flower bouquet through Proflowers is that you can tell them when to deliver your order.
Also, Proflowers.com has flower bouquets for each and every occasion, as with Mother’s Day, birthday parties, weddings, funerals and various holidays. Moreover, the online service has a fresh flower delivery policy, which ensures that the flower bouquet will stay from the moment it was picked up from the field until it arrives at your front door.
How do I order from ProFlowers?
Ordering from Proflowers is very easy. Access the main page and click on the “Account” button. After that click on the “create account” button and fill in the fields with your first name, last name and billing address.
When you’re finished, proflowers.com will send a confirmation mail to the email account you’ve provided. Open it and you’re ready to go.
Like any other online shopping site, in the upper-right corner of the screen, you’ll see a basket icon which shows what you bought.
There are plenty of discounts out there, so be sure to check all the specials before hitting the buy button.
According to Proflowers.com FAQ page, the online service picks up orders from all over the world. In the United States, Proflowers has full coverage, which means that the service can deliver to any location.
Moreover, the company can also honor delivery orders from the rest of the world to the United States. If you live in the United States and want to send a flower bouquet to someone who is from another country, then you can contact Proflowers’s sister brands, which are ProFlowers International and FlowerFarm, for the UK.
Based on the total value of your order or when you want the delivery to be made, Proflower. Com has different price tiers. Here is the complete list of delivery charges according to Proflowers’s online disclaimer.
- Typical Delivery: between 7.99$ and 39.99$.
- Standard Service Price: between 12.99$ and 29.99$.
- Handling and care services: 2.99$.
- 8th of May Delivery: 14.99$.
- 6th of May delivery: 4.99$.
- Deliveries for Saturday: between 4.99$ and 19.99$.
- Monday Delivery: between 4.99$ and 9.99$.
- Weekends: 4.99$.
- Rush-hour charges: between 4.99$ and 14.99$.
- Same-day delivery: 4.99$.
- Next Day delivery: between 4.97$ and 4.99$.
- Morning delivery: 14.99$.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska: 19.99$.
For international deliveries, different shipping prices can be applied. For additional information, head on over to ProFlowers International and check out the charges applied for each country.
When can I order?
ProFlowers can deliver your order every day of the week, except on Sundays and major holidays like Easter or Christmas.
For Thursday to Saturday deliveries, all your orders must be placed before noon, if you want the shipment to arrive the very next days. Still, there are a couple of products that can be ordered afternoon and delivered the very next day.
You can check out your order’s delivery date by clicking on the “date” button. As for Monday deliveries, you must order all your products before seven a.m. on Saturday, if you want to receive them on Monday morning.
Depending on your location, the ProFlowers delivery system has a fixed timetable. Here is the complete list of delivery hours for continental America:
- Morning shipments will arrive at 12:00 in the afternoon on the specified date.
- Afternoon shipments: 5:00 p.m. for business orders and 8:00 p.m. if a residential address is specified.
- 2-day shipments: 5:00 p.m. for business orders or 8:00 p.m. if you specify a residential address. If the shipment arrives a day earlier, you won’t have to pay an extra fee.
For Alaska, the delivery hours are slightly different than those for the continental America.
- Priority Overnight Delivery: with this method of delivery selected, you will receive your order somewhere between 12:00 noon and 5:00 p.m.
- Standard Overnight Delivery: by 5:00 p.m. for most areas around Anchorage. If your shipment has a business stamp on it, then it will be delivered on the next day.
- 2Day Delivery: Depending on where you live, expect to receive your order between 5:00 and 7:30 p.m.
As for Hawaii, all the deliveries will be shipped starting with 5:00 p.m.
Coupons, Discounts and Promo Codes
Apart from daily and weekly discounts, ProFlowers also offers its customers the possibility or redeeming coupons and promo codes directly from its official website or from its legal partners. Keep in mind that these cards which contain a promo code have an expiration date, which means that you only have a limited period to use it.
The coupon section is dived into two subcategories: the first one shows you a list of available promo codes which you can buy on the spot, and the other one shows a list of expired promo codes.
Using these coupons, you can get anything from 20 percent off for an order that exceeds 40 dollars, to a free vase for each bouquet you purchase or even a free delivery. It’s very easy to use these coupons: just head on over to the coupons and promo code section, redeem one of the offers, and continue your shopping.
Note that the coupons can be combined or used in conjunction with other methods of payment.
ProFlowers delivery offers a wider variety services, among the most popular one being the chocolate gift baskets, an ideal gift for your family’s Easter Party.
This is all you need to know about the Proflowers delivery services. For any additional information, head on over to the page and read the full disclaimer.