With over 50 years offering delicious food items to customers in the United States and various other countries, Denny’s has already become a staple of comfort and diner-style food. Now, luckily for those who want to enjoy these food items without leaving the comfort of their home, Denny’s has also established a quick and efficient delivery service. Aiming at providing you with further information about it, this guide will go over the areas, times, fees and other important information about Denny’s delivery services.
About Denny’s Delivery
Denny’s is an American diner-style restaurant chain known for its retro diner style and its all-day food services. Established in 1961, the original Denny’s restaurant quickly became a big hit in the Lakewood, California area. Due to its success, the owner’s quickly decided to expand the business by opening new locations in California and other states. In 1963, Denny’s began franchising. This was a move that greatly benefited the brand, boosting its growth and establishing Denny’s as one of the fastest-growing restaurant franchises of its time. By 1981, Denny’s had more than 1000 restaurants in all 50 states.
A large part of the success of Denny’s is due to its diner-style concept. Offering old-school styled dishes and fast-food staples, the franchise aims at transporting its customers to a simpler time. This goes even further with the few select Denny’s locations that use the label Denny’s Diner. Using modular buildings with an architectural design resembling classic 1950s diners, Denny’s Diner restaurants offer a vintage style reminiscent of the golden era that many customers find comforting.
In order to satisfy its demanding clientele, Denny’s has established an efficient delivery service that is operational 24 hours a day. Labeled Denny’s On Demand, the service delivers breakfast, lunch, dinner and a multitude of special items directly to your doorstep at any time of the day. To get this service, you can access Denny’s Delivery platform through the company’s website or its specialized smartphone app. By making a personal account on this platform, you can select your delivery time, track your order and even look at your ordering history.
Denny’s Delivery Areas
Currently, there are more than 1600 Denny’s locations, making it impossible to list all of them on this short guide. However, we will list some of the most notorious locations that offer delivery to surrounding areas. At any rate, you can visit the company’s website in order to find out everything you need to know about Denny’s delivery services.
- Madera: 22717 Avenue 18, Madera, CA 93637.
- Fresno: 3120 N. Blackstone Avenue, Fresno, CA 93703.
- Fowler: 160 N. 10th Street, Fowler, CA 93625.
- Turlock: 1991 Lander Avenue, Turlock, CA 95380.
- Los Banos: 1491 West Pacheco, Los Banos, CA 93635.
- Oakhurst: 40650 Hwy 41, Oakhurst, CA 93644.
- Merced: 1128 W 13th Street, Merced, CA 95341.
- Rutland: 361 S. Main Street, US Route 7 South, Rutland, VT 05701.
- West Lebanon 261 Plainfield Road, West Lebanon, NH 03784.
- South Burlington 730 Shelburne Road, South Burlington, VT 0540.
- Jackson Heights 8710 Northern Blvd, Jackson Heights, NY 11372.
- Brooklyn 805 Pennsylvania Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11207.
- Staten Island 4370 Amboy Road, Staten Island, NY 10312.
- East Brunswick 752 HWY #18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816.
- North Babylon 1143 Deer Park Avenue, North Babylon, NY 11703.
- Centereach 255 Centereach Mall, Centereach, NY 11720.
- Jackson Heights 5609 Nittany Valley Drive, Mill Hall, PA 17751.
- Williamsport 1716 E. 3rd Street, Williamsport, PA 17701
Denny’s Delivery Time
As previously mentioned, recently, Denny’s inaugurated Denny’s On Demand, a service that provides 24-hour delivery to customers. However, it should be mentioned that not all Denny’s franchisees provide this service. Wherever the service is not provided, delivery is typically offered during the location’s operational hours. In order to know what the delivery hours for a particular restaurant near your area, you can visit the company’s website.
Denny’s Delivery Fees
Fees for Denny’s delivery services may vary according to various factors, including the location, the distance of the delivery, the size of the delivery and others. However, most Denny’s deliveries will include a delivery fee ranging from $4.99 to $6.99.
Additional Information About Denny’s Delivery
- Rewards. To demonstrate its gratitude towards its loyal clientele, Denny’s has established a rewards system that they can benefit from. Apart from exclusive news and fresh deals, this rewards system provides customers other advantages such as a 20% off welcome offer and a yearly birthday present.
- Gift Cards. Another feature of Denny’s service is its gift cards system. These cards provide a simple way for customers to give presents to their loved ones, coworkers and anyone else. With a value that can be set to anything from $10 to $100, these gift cards can be exchanged for any food item in any Denny’s location.
Without a doubt, Denny’s delivery is the perfect complement to the restaurant’s list of features. By quickly and efficiently bringing its high-quality food items directly to your doorstep, Denny’s provides an added value to its already-impressive portfolio of valuable services.
Have you tried Denny’s delivery services? If you have, please leave a comment describing your experience in the comment section below!